Sign in with
Your question

Best FPS Gaming Keyboard

Last response: in Components
February 6, 2011 8:56:55 AM

What is the beat gaming keyboard for FPS I mean the one handed keyboards like the G13. I don't know anything about them the only one that I have heard of is the G13. Out of the ones on the market I would like to know which is the very best and which is best "bang for buck".
Thanks for your help.

More about : fps gaming keyboard

February 6, 2011 10:44:46 AM

A keyboard will not affect your frames per second.
it may have an effect on your damage per second (Dps) if theres sufficient lag
and I believe you mean best, not beat :) 
Moto
m
l
February 6, 2011 11:48:10 AM

Motopsychojdn said:
Moto

I believe he means first person shooter not frames per second.
m
l
Related resources
February 6, 2011 11:55:53 AM

mother242 said:
What is the beat gaming keyboard for FPS I mean the one handed keyboards like the G13. I don't know anything about them the only one that I have heard of is the G13. Out of the ones on the market I would like to know which is the very best and which is best "bang for buck".
Thanks for your help.

I have the g13, but I don't play too many shooters on pc I mainly play those on 360. I'm thinking about starting up again with crysis 2 though. The other gamepad I know of is the Belkin n52. It looks cool, but I didn't like the way it felt so I went with the g13 which has more keys than the Belkin. Toms has a featured article 20 game devices or something like that which shows the Belkin.
m
l
February 7, 2011 6:16:14 AM

Motopsychojdn said:
Moto

:D  :D  ..yeah ..you do realise he meant first person shooter ..heard of em ? ..they're games where ya go around skillfully incapacitating opponents with whatever weapons are provided while avoiding being liquidated yourself :p 
m
l
February 7, 2011 8:10:18 AM

CraigHarrison said:
:D  :D  ..yeah ..you do realise he meant first person shooter ..heard of em ? ..they're games where ya go around skillfully senselessly incapacitating opponents with whatever weapons are provided while avoiding being liquidated yourself :p 

Fixed... :D 

BTW, you wouldn't want too much from a keyboard to only play FPS games. You need what, WASD, jump, crouch and "use"? A good mouse is much more important. You need the sensitivity to increase accuracy, trust me.
m
l
February 7, 2011 8:10:54 AM

^ This forum's HTML code is lame. It thinks "s" and "/s" means underline... :/ 
m
l
February 7, 2011 8:34:36 AM

Toxxyc said:
Fixed... :D 

BTW, you wouldn't want too much from a keyboard to only play FPS games. You need what, WASD, jump, crouch and "use"? A good mouse is much more important. You need the sensitivity to increase accuracy, trust me.

:/  dumass ..you screwed that sentence up ..I'm not talking bout quake :S ..think bfbc2 ..or CS ..and what's wrong if he wants a good KB ?? ..maybe he's already got a cool mouse ..I love my MX518 .. :p  ..and I'm getting a Kone+ ..ha!! ..eat that ..!! ..and I love you're quote ..:D  ..can I eat it ..lol
m
l
February 7, 2011 11:25:19 AM

CraigHarrison said:
:/ dumass ..you screwed that sentence up ..I'm not talking bout quake :S ..think bfbc2 ..or CS ..and what's wrong if he wants a good KB ?? ..maybe he's already got a cool mouse ..I love my MX518 .. :p  ..and I'm getting a Kone+ ..ha!! ..eat that ..!! ..and I love you're quote ..:D  ..can I eat it ..lol

Haha I was just joking... In general I don't like FPS's all that much :pfff:  . Oh, and my mouse is the G500, so the Kone+ isn't that much better... :whistle:  Love the mouse, will get another one TOMORROW if it breaks today. :sol: 
m
l
February 7, 2011 12:18:51 PM

Haha :D  .. k ..
what kinda games do you play ??
m
l
February 13, 2011 6:00:21 AM

Motopsychojdn said:
Moto

yeah i meant first person shooter, sorry about not clarifying
m
l
February 13, 2011 6:06:24 AM

yeah i already have a \n all right mouse, the G5, and my current kb is a G15, my headset is the G35, so im kinda leaning toward the G13, to make the entire set, but idk atm, i might get a razor mouse or something
m
l
February 14, 2011 1:21:05 AM

mother242 said:
yeah i already have a \n all right mouse, the G5, and my current kb is a G15, my headset is the G35, so im kinda leaning toward the G13, to make the entire set, but idk atm, i might get a razor mouse or something

pass on Razer ..get a Roccat Kone+ ..its 120$ ..but well worth it ..I don't have have one but I'm getting one this summer ..I've demoed one and found its just amazing ..perfect fit ..6k dpi ..customisable leds ..its got an easyaim button that lowers the dpi for the duration its pressed ..makes sniping a breeze specially when ya have like an SMG with you with you as well ..
m
l
!