Acer LCD inverter board

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
January 24, 2005 7:17:27 PM

I need to purchase an inverter board for the Acer Aspire 1710 series.
The Acer part # is 55.A08V7.006. Acer is currently out of stock on
these, so I'm trying to find a supplier that carries these. I'm having
difficulty tracking them down on the net, so I was wondering if anyone
here has any suggestions.

Gracias
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 25, 2005 11:10:50 AM

ztruelove wrote:
> I need to purchase an inverter board for the Acer Aspire 1710 series.
> The Acer part # is 55.A08V7.006. Acer is currently out of stock on
> these, so I'm trying to find a supplier that carries these. I'm
> having difficulty tracking them down on the net, so I was wondering
> if anyone here has any suggestions.
>
> Gracias

eBay in a pinch. Best replacement is new, but eBay might have a
"working" board not necessarily "as new".

May 26, 2009 7:39:50 PM

they have been out of production for a couple of years now

we have sent a few in for refurbishment to http://www.lcdinverter.co.uk/55.A08V7.006.htm

they have always managed to get them done same day for us without any problems with any of them yet

and at a third of the price of a second user one.

hope this helps
!