UT2003/UT2004

duke

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2003

Hi everybody, i'm new here and i need help for a problem..
is there a way to play il LAN with unreal tournament 2003 and unreal
tournament 2004 in the same server, obviously an ut2k3 server...
I've tried but the game replies "connection failed, the server needs
upgrading"...
How can I solve this problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks for every reply!

Andrew

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:59:24 GMT, "Duke" <sarghinibest@email.it>
wrote:

>is there a way to play il LAN with unreal tournament 2003 and unreal
>tournament 2004 in the same server, obviously an ut2k3 server...

No, they are two different games.

Meltdown

Duke enlightened us with:
> is there a way to play il LAN with unreal tournament 2003 and unreal
> tournament 2004 in the same server, obviously an ut2k3 server...

Yes - run your UT2003 server on another port than the UT2004 server.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

duke

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2003

> Yes - run your UT2003 server on another port than the UT2004 server.

Could you please be more explicit on this passage? How do I configure this?
Where should I go?