UT2003/UT2004

Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 18, 2004 11:59:24 PM

Hi everybody, i'm new here and i need help for a problem..
is there a way to play il LAN with unreal tournament 2003 and unreal
tournament 2004 in the same server, obviously an ut2k3 server...
I've tried but the game replies "connection failed, the server needs
upgrading"...
How can I solve this problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks for every reply!

More about : ut2003 ut2004

October 19, 2004 1:02:56 AM

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:59:24 GMT, "Duke" <sarghinibest@email.it>
wrote:

>is there a way to play il LAN with unreal tournament 2003 and unreal
>tournament 2004 in the same server, obviously an ut2k3 server...

No, they are two different games.
October 19, 2004 12:46:51 PM

Duke enlightened us with:
> is there a way to play il LAN with unreal tournament 2003 and unreal
> tournament 2004 in the same server, obviously an ut2k3 server...

Yes - run your UT2003 server on another port than the UT2004 server.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
October 21, 2004 1:14:32 AM

> Yes - run your UT2003 server on another port than the UT2004 server.

Could you please be more explicit on this passage? How do I configure this?
Where should I go?
October 21, 2004 4:09:43 AM

Duke enlightened us with:

See our FAQ, especially http://www.unrealtower.org/faq/41