UT2003/UT2004

Hi everybody, i'm new here and i need help for a problem..
is there a way to play il LAN with unreal tournament 2003 and unreal
tournament 2004 in the same server, obviously an ut2k3 server...
I've tried but the game replies "connection failed, the server needs
upgrading"...
How can I solve this problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks for every reply!
4 answers Last reply
More about ut2003 ut2004
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:59:24 GMT, "Duke" <sarghinibest@email.it>
    wrote:

    >is there a way to play il LAN with unreal tournament 2003 and unreal
    >tournament 2004 in the same server, obviously an ut2k3 server...

    No, they are two different games.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Duke enlightened us with:
    > is there a way to play il LAN with unreal tournament 2003 and unreal
    > tournament 2004 in the same server, obviously an ut2k3 server...

    Yes - run your UT2003 server on another port than the UT2004 server.

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > Yes - run your UT2003 server on another port than the UT2004 server.

    Could you please be more explicit on this passage? How do I configure this?
    Where should I go?
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Duke enlightened us with:

    See our FAQ, especially http://www.unrealtower.org/faq/41

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

Games Servers Video Games