Is this normal for a 5770???

theunkown

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2010
iam playing assasins creed and iam getting alot of flickering uneven shadwos and so on and this well this just take the cake

assassinscreediigame201.png

so driver issue iam using the 10.9 drivers and this is the first time i bought ati cards starting to regret it :( should i try to change the driver or is this acard issue???? plz help would be appreciated the card never really gets past 75 celcius and it goes down to 60 if set the fan speed at 70%

Try this :

1. Download the driver to your desktop + uninstall your current driver from the control panel.
2. Download driver-sweeper and make sure you uninstall ALL your video drivers including the 10.9’s. (CCC/ATI/Nvidia/Physx etx..)
3. Re-boot and run driver-sweeper again making sure you have no leftover files.
4. Install the new driver that you saved to your desktop and re-boot.
5. Done..

Driver-sweeper
http://www.guru3d.com/category/driversweeper/

theunkown

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2010
ook ill uninstall them from windows try driver sweeper again and then instal the 10.4 drivers again WTF I CANT UNINSTALL IT SAYS THE FILES ARENT THERE BUT IF I RIGHT CLICK I CAN STILL SEE CCC

theunkown

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2010
i did a fresh reinstall with the 10.4 drivers and now iamgetting twice the normal fps in cod usually 60-70 in the heavies places now its 120-150 just had 1 micro stutter throught an entire level and its max is 220