• Games
  • Steam
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
September 22, 2010 5:41:06 PM

Hello,
i just got this laptop with nvidia it seems stupid but i really don't know what this means!!?? and if you would recommend games for my laptop free to download first time playing :p 

More about : nvidia games steam

September 22, 2010 5:44:49 PM

whats the maker and model of your laptop?
a c 225 Î Nvidia
September 22, 2010 5:46:11 PM

Nvidia is the name of the manufacture of the graphics chip in your laptop and as it's a lappy it probably won't game that well.
Related resources
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
September 22, 2010 6:01:26 PM

It is a Dell Studio Xps 1340. intel(R) cor 2 due cpu 2.53 ghz 2534 mhz 2 cores i dnt realy know what that means but i thought it could help
thanks
September 22, 2010 6:10:43 PM

the GPU is 9400M. Its not very good. Probably not gonna do 3D intense more recent games.

It might be good enough for some casual games, or more, depends on each game, I guess. You can always try them out first.

Steam is a digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications platform developed by the Valve Corporation. It is used to distribute games and related media online, from small independent developers to larger software houses. Steam also has community features, automated game updates, and in-game voice and chat functionality. (from wiki)