Without including any newegg combo discounts, this rig comes to $1761. You should be able to knock that down easily to your $1700 limit by searching thru available combos at the time of purchase.
Highlights compared to your build....
1. The 470 beats the 5850 1 on 1 and this has two of them and they are factory oveclocked.
2. The DF-85 is a full tower w/ dust filters, SATA backplanes and CPX form factor capability. If ya stuck on the LB Air, drop the Blue Ray
3. Better MoBo
4. That PSU is not a good one, the CP-850 gets a 10.0 performance rating on jonnyguru AND is a silentpcreview.com Editor's Choice.
5. This build can play Blue Ray movies
6. 12 GB of RAM doesn't help gaming and in fact, with all slots filled, you'll likely have to lower timings and you'll see a lower overclock.
7. This has a better HD
8. The CPU cooler is better and ya didnt have a TIM http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.php?option=com_conten... http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.php?option=com_conten...