• New Build
  • Laptops
  • Photo
  • Graphics Cards
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
November 12, 2010 6:28:59 PM

Hello.

I am looking for a system for photography (editing). I have been using my laptop for some time but it cant really handle what I am putting it through and the screen just isnt up to it.

So far my research tells me that I dont really need to be targeting a high end graphics card and the most important thing the moniter. Now I dont want to be hanging around waiting for my adobe programs to respond in fact I dont want to have any lagg.

to say I am confused is an understatment, there are so many systems out there and choices of moniter I just dont know where to go next?

can anyone recommend specs I should be looking for? and most importantly a moniter? so far I keep going back to the Dell 2208WFP???

Help!!!!

Appreciate your help, oh and my budget is £700 MAX!!!!

More about : system photo editing

a b D Laptop
November 15, 2010 12:34:24 PM

This topic has been moved from the section Computer Peripherals to section Systems by Buwish
a b U Graphics card
November 15, 2010 2:16:01 PM

For the most part image/photo configs u best go with a reasonably fast chip, lots of RAM and few software/apps actually take advantage of GPU tech/acceleration so best state your app/software of choice and also fill this up for us to better help ya ^^

*How To Ask For New Build Advice*
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261222-31-build-advic...
!