Screen Drifting

I just installed ut2004 and when I play, the screen drifts as if I was
moving the mouse down. I have to continually move the mouse to keep my view
straight. Please help.

Andrew

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 20:09:07 GMT, "vbman" <larry.sj@verizon.net>
wrote:

>I just installed ut2004 and when I play, the screen drifts as if I was
>moving the mouse down. I have to continually move the mouse to keep my view
>straight. Please help.

Try unplugging any other game controllers you have.

DUH! Thanks for pointing out what I should have known. I appreciate it
guys!

> On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 20:09:07 GMT, "vbman" <larry.sj@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>
> >I just installed ut2004 and when I play, the screen drifts as if I was
> >moving the mouse down. I have to continually move the mouse to keep my
view
> >straight. Please help.
>
> Try unplugging any other game controllers you have.

Meltdown

vbman enlightened us with:
> I just installed ut2004 and when I play, the screen drifts as if I
> was moving the mouse down. I have to continually move the mouse to
> keep my view straight. Please help.

Disconnect or calibrate your joystick. Just a guess.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.