Sign in with
Your question

Gts 450 in Amd mother board and cpu

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 23, 2010 12:06:49 PM

will there be any problem if i put GTS 450 graphic card in my system having AMD motherboard GA-MA 78 GM us2h with phenom 550 black edition cpu. I have 500 watt psu.
a b U Graphics card
September 23, 2010 12:10:35 PM

No problems, everything should work fine.
m
l
September 23, 2010 12:54:21 PM

what about the drivers issues.
m
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
a b à CPUs
September 23, 2010 1:15:11 PM

Still no problems. I guess the question originates from a very common thought pattern of "ATI for AMD and nVidia for Intel".... Is it?
m
l
September 24, 2010 6:54:25 AM

hell_storm2004 said:
Still no problems. I guess the question originates from a very common thought pattern of "ATI for AMD and nVidia for Intel".... Is it?

Yes, u right.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
a b à CPUs
September 24, 2010 7:01:01 AM

digvijaysingh said:
Yes, u right.

Wrong concept. They work just fine. No issues!
m
l
September 30, 2010 11:16:48 AM

Dear HS,

So I have decided to buy Zotac Geforce GTS 450 1 gb now. presently i am having crossfire 3450 in my system with onboard 3200 graphic card.
how should i install my new graphic card with drivers etc.
please tell step wise.

digvijay
m
l
a c 271 U Graphics card
a b À AMD
a b V Motherboard
a b à CPUs
September 30, 2010 12:20:53 PM

It's darned annoying is what it is, starting several threads on the same or similar subject when those questions could be asked in the one thread is just pointless especially when the OP can't be bothered to check the other threads and keep them updated.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
September 30, 2010 12:30:11 PM

Mousemonkey said:
It's darned annoying is what it is, starting several threads on the same or similar subject when those questions could be asked in the one thread is just pointless especially when the OP can't be bothered to check the other threads and keep them updated.

Just you wait when I do that again!
Actually I made a thread consisting of how good my build is, then asking on their own build opinions, and then completely ignoring them as new parts and combo's were released on newegg.
I hardly make threads, as I feel I'm terrible at making them interesting.
m
l
a c 271 U Graphics card
a b À AMD
a b V Motherboard
a b à CPUs
September 30, 2010 12:36:18 PM

dalta centauri said:
Just you wait when I do that again!
Actually I made a thread consisting of how good my build is, then asking on their own build opinions, and then completely ignoring them as new parts and combo's were released on newegg.
I hardly make threads, as I feel I'm terrible at making them interesting.

Whilst you and the OP are not alone in doing that it becomes an issue when someone machine guns the forums with lots of threads sometimes even going into the double figures.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
September 30, 2010 12:41:28 PM

Mousemonkey said:
Whilst you and the OP are not alone in doing that it becomes an issue when someone machine guns the forums with lots of threads sometimes even going into the double figures.

Yet you locked a user's thread because they asked for help again 2 days later? So if he were to post again on his older threads the same rule wouldn't have applied?
m
l
a c 271 U Graphics card
a b À AMD
a b V Motherboard
a b à CPUs
September 30, 2010 12:45:53 PM

dalta centauri said:
Yet you locked a user's thread because they asked for help again 2 days later? So if he were to post again on his older threads the same rule wouldn't have applied?

There's bumping a thread because you just want attention and adding information to a thread because something new might have occurred, what was the case in the thread that you're talking about?
m
l
a b U Graphics card
September 30, 2010 12:54:06 PM

Mousemonkey said:
There's bumping a thread because you just want attention and adding information to a thread because something new might have occurred, what was the case in the thread that you're talking about?

That user who posted, "hellooo, ne1?"
m
l
a c 271 U Graphics card
a b À AMD
a b V Motherboard
a b à CPUs
September 30, 2010 12:56:56 PM

dalta centauri said:
That user who posted, "hellooo, ne1?"

Which comes under bumping a thread for attention IMO. Anyway this is all well and good but OT so if you require further clarification then PM me.
m
l
a c 271 U Graphics card
a b À AMD
a b V Motherboard
a b à CPUs
September 30, 2010 1:21:41 PM

Quote:
Mousemonkey never locked a thread without any reason.Most of the threads locked by him are generally Bumped by OP.

Cheers mate :) , thank you for noticing that and pointing it out because it seems some folk still don't get it.
m
l
!