How Can I recover my old files? Anyone help me, please..

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hello. I just wannka ask you something, but maybe is later...
This summer in a 2012 I losted my files. I'm a big fan and collectioner of the electronic music - progressive, tech house, techno, minimal.

I used/using Windows Vista and some day all my background was black. I made something, but can't remember. Something like "boot" and.. I re-installed my Windows.
Now from August till now I have many new music files...

Is there a way to recover my deleted files in august, if is possible? I tried 3-4 programs like Pareto, GetDataBack for NTFS, Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery - Home & iCare data Recovery Software, but nothing...

If someone can help me, if is possible, just tell me, please.
Cheers!

It is approximately six months since August 2012. During that six months, the hard drive will have had a lot of data written to it which will have destroyed the files you are trying to recover.

In order to recover deleted data you need to use recovery software straight away, not six months later, and since you've already tried 3-4 recovery programs without success, I do not think you will get those files back.

Please remember that important files should be saved on at least two hard drives, not just one.

config33

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013

No! reinstall is not formatting in deletes the same old files and installs the files again

config33

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013
did you reinstall windows vista with your old files? did you format your computer? who reinstalled your computer? well if first question's answer is no then you cannot recover your lost files. lesson here " always create a backup copy of your files

G

When I installed the windows everything was new. I don't remember when i made this, if I formatted the hard.
I don't care about othe files, only about the music, who was 110 GB only selected music.

QUOTED SPAM REDACTED - SS
Tried but nothing...

Anyway thanks for the help. It's my mistake :(

Status
Not open for further replies.