Closed Solved

Best but low priced water and shock resistant 16gb flash drive

Hey Toms, My flash drive always falls to the ground and water dropped on my flash drive and I was kind of a scared that if water dropped on it or it fell to the ground that it wouldn't work and destroy the files. My current flash drive is being stupid that if i plug it in a different computer most of my files are gone but if i plug it in the same computer the files are still there. I was very irritated about this. So after multipe fileloss i scanned my flash drive in different antiviruses for viruses and its results shown on every antivuruses i used to scan it DOESN'T detect a virus. Oh and I forgot to say that when i unplug my flash drive the computer sometimes says " cannot safely remove cruzer a program is still running" so i checked the tray bar and task manager and I found no program that I know that's still running. If you guys don't know what's the problem I was thinking in buying a new flash drive that's water resistant and shock resistant 16gb and it has to be low-priced (budget $24.00) flash drive. Can you guys give me somethings about this flash drive-----> http://www.corsair.com/en/cmfusb2-0-16gb.html and can you give me more selections? thanks :sol:
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about best priced water shock resistant 16gb flash drive
Ask a new question

Read More

Flash Media Computers Flash Drive Storage Product