Sign in with
Your question

How do I set up my DWL-G730AP Wireless Router to work on my netbook

Last response: in Wireless Networking
August 17, 2010 3:22:45 PM

I bought a Toshiba Netbook about 1.5 years ago, and than bought my DWL-G730AP Wireless Router since i travel a lot back, and forth to Germany, and need one while I am over there. However the instruction book is slightly helpful, but not being a computer fgeek confuses me more than helps. Any suggestions for better help instructions?
August 17, 2010 6:09:18 PM

Waltmac61 said:
I bought a Toshiba Netbook about 1.5 years ago, and than bought my DWL-G730AP Wireless Router since i travel a lot back, and forth to Germany, and need one while I am over there. However the instruction book is slightly helpful, but not being a computer fgeek confuses me more than helps. Any suggestions for better help instructions?

If wireless is enabled and switched on in your netbook, you should be seeing a list of networks to which to connect. Select yours, key in the security code and you ought to be online in seconds. You don't configure the computer and you don't need to take your router to Germany. Whilst over there, do the same with any network to which you're entitled to connect as you would with your own home setup.

!