Sign in with
Your question

Very weird problem with ATI 5670!

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 24, 2010 12:02:46 AM

Heres the problem, my ATI 5670 runs fine nothing wrong when its on. When i shut it down and decide to turn it back on, my computer turns on and no display. My computer boot sound keeps replaying, its a normal sound as to when i boot it on it plays the sound once and works. Is my Graphics card half fried or something? i didnt overclock and it idles at 40 degrees. After i shut it off i need to wait at least 7 hours for it to work again!

More about : weird problem ati 5670

September 24, 2010 12:38:08 AM

Bump, Can anyone help me? D:
m
l
September 24, 2010 12:38:58 AM

Well, try re-seat the card or try it in different PC, if the same problem appears then RMA your card...
m
l
Related resources
September 24, 2010 1:13:10 AM

wa1 said:
Well, try re-seat the card or try it in different PC, if the same problem appears then RMA your card...

I've tried on two other computers, its the same problem. I'm not familiar of the RMA, can you explain it to me. Thanks!
Btw, I've lost my receipt can i still RMA, and how could I RMA, do i go to the original store where purchased it?
m
l
September 24, 2010 1:19:37 AM

hmm, not sure about rma, i never done it before...
as long as your card is still on warranty then you can go to the store where you bought it and tell them that your card isn't working...
they should help you, in case they're a good store. :) 
m
l
!