Sign in with
Your question

Wow!! HAF 932 Case

Last response: in Components
February 11, 2011 4:08:40 PM

After taking a trip to Microcenter to pick up some case fan upgrades for my raidmax Smilodon case, I took the advice of a forumite here who suggested scrapping the whole case in favor of a better one. The fan upgrade were going to cost me' about 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of a CM HAF 932 case on sale at MC. So I bought it and I can't tell you how awesome this thing is. Its BIG, it's BAD, and it's COOL.

Just powered it on and instead of idling in the mid to upper 20's C, I'm now idling 19-21 C. I haven't started any Prime95 tests or anything yet but I'm sure it could only be better than before. Websurfing and such hasn't brought my cores over 23 degrees yet. Absolutely amazing!

You can barely hear the huge case fans as they move huge amounts of air.

I can't give this thing enough thumbs up. :D 

Running an I7-2600K OC'd to 4.4 with Asus P8P67 PRO and Zalman 9900a LED heatsink

More about : wow haf 932 case

a c 274 ) Power supply
February 11, 2011 5:13:40 PM

No doubt mate!
Any case such as your old Smilodon running 80mm fans is outdated to say the least.
February 16, 2011 10:35:59 AM

Its is a brilliant case little large for portability but none the less GREAT! also Bigger fans generate less rpm thats generally why the run quieter while still giving effective cooling. =)
February 16, 2011 11:36:07 PM

It's almost too big, but it's perfection.
!