Cloud back up solutions

Tags:
  • Cloud Computing
  • Backup
  • Storage
Last response: in Storage
February 28, 2013 4:51:38 PM

Hello,
I am looking for a cloud back up solution for our company . We have two physical servers 2003 and 2008. We have external haddrive for backup our quick books and other important software. However, we need to have a second back up on the could for safety purpose. I looked for backup exec,carbonite, and Acronics.
Carbonite seems the cheapest one but it says its very when backing up. Can you guys advice which one i mentioned is the best one. Thank you

More about : cloud back solutions

a b G Storage
February 28, 2013 9:24:59 PM

Take a look at Dynamic Vault www.dynamicvault.com They can do full server/application disaster recovery replication as well secure encrypted off-site backup.
m
l
Related resources
March 4, 2013 2:30:05 AM

leolintini said:
Hello,
I am looking for a cloud back up solution for our company . We have two physical servers 2003 and 2008. We have external haddrive for backup our quick books and other important software. However, we need to have a second back up on the could for safety purpose. I looked for backup exec,carbonite, and Acronics.
Carbonite seems the cheapest one but it says its very when backing up. Can you guys advice which one i mentioned is the best one. Thank you

Backing up QuickBooks on Carbonite is not straight forward and should be investigated prior to committing. I recommend Sterling Data Storage - http://sterlingdatastorage.com - we have a mixed environment and large data requirements. The cloud backup is the most reliable and fastest we've tested.
m
l
August 28, 2014 1:31:17 AM

Hi Leo, still here? Got a cool backup solution for ya, named Cloudbacko, that can fulfill your need for cloud backup. I've deployed it for over 10 small business clients without any problem. It's able to backup to enterprise class cloud storage such as Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage and Microsoft Azure; as well as free cloud storage such as Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox. For free cloud storage, it can combine many free cloud storage as one, so that you can literally get unlimited space in the cloud for backup. The best feature that I like is the filename encryption. When most of the backup solutions give you content encryption, CloudBacko is the only solution that encrypts your filenames as well. All encryption will be done locally before uploading the data to the cloud. So, your backup data on the cloud will be encrypted tip to toe. You should give it a try. Here's their site: http://www.cloudbacko.com
m
l
!