Sign in with
Your question

Cloud back up solutions

Last response: in Storage
February 28, 2013 4:51:38 PM

Hello,
I am looking for a cloud back up solution for our company . We have two physical servers 2003 and 2008. We have external haddrive for backup our quick books and other important software. However, we need to have a second back up on the could for safety purpose. I looked for backup exec,carbonite, and Acronics.
Carbonite seems the cheapest one but it says its very when backing up. Can you guys advice which one i mentioned is the best one. Thank you

More about : cloud back solutions

a b G Storage
February 28, 2013 9:24:59 PM

Take a look at Dynamic Vault www.dynamicvault.com They can do full server/application disaster recovery replication as well secure encrypted off-site backup.
m
l
Related resources
March 4, 2013 2:30:05 AM

leolintini said:
Hello,
I am looking for a cloud back up solution for our company . We have two physical servers 2003 and 2008. We have external haddrive for backup our quick books and other important software. However, we need to have a second back up on the could for safety purpose. I looked for backup exec,carbonite, and Acronics.
Carbonite seems the cheapest one but it says its very when backing up. Can you guys advice which one i mentioned is the best one. Thank you

Backing up QuickBooks on Carbonite is not straight forward and should be investigated prior to committing. I recommend Sterling Data Storage - http://sterlingdatastorage.com - we have a mixed environment and large data requirements. The cloud backup is the most reliable and fastest we've tested.
m
l
February 10, 2014 11:04:26 PM

Carbonite is no doubt good option but i feel need to check out some other key options to have your secure virtual backup. I recommend you few others that are even more secure and reasonable like mozy and egnyte
m
l
!