-450 watt Power Supply
-ATI RADEON 9500 128M DDR
-Crucial PC-3200B 512 MB of RAM
-120 GB Maxtor HD
-Sony CDRW 52X24X52
-2 front USB, 1 front Firewire
-Panasonic floppy
-Samsung 15" SyncMaster 152T
-Microsoft Optical Desktop (keyboard and mouse)
-Logitech Z-3 speakers

System is 8 months old and runs perfectly. Freezes maybe once every 2 weeks. Custom built by myself. Looking to sale due to need of a laptop.

I have no set price, make an offer and we'll talk.
7 answers Last reply
More about system sale
  1. Ok I just realized that most people on here could build this for less than I actually want to get back in return.

Does anyone have any experience with selling complete systems on eBay? I have great feedback there (around 40 positives, no negatives). What price could I expect to get for this?
  2. i have sold about a dozen systems on ebay since 1999, but in the last year or so i have stopped because the competition is killing me! cant match their prices, even though my systems are much better equipped, most people dont care about quality on ebay, only cheap price then they bitch about the junk they bought, blaming it on the seller instead of their own ineptness.....you wont get 1/2 of what your asking for it, and then you have to pay listing fees, final value fees, extra picture fees.....it all adds up and then the shipping charges will turn most people off as well, it wont be cheap to ship that unit:( ebay has raised all their fees in the last 3 months or so....plus lets not forget the losers who buy it, break it and then blame the seller for selling them junk.....i cant in good faith recommend selling it on ebay, take it from someone who has been there, done that.......and dont!

Fat, Drunk, and Stupid is no way to go through life Son.
  3. damn. I guess my only chance is if I have a relative in need of a computer that is willing to pay a reasonalbe price.

Thanks for the info.
  4. Well what's the price u hope to get? Maybe we can find some way to maneuvre this on ebay.

SEX is like math. Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and hope you dont multiply
  5. Quote:
    it all adds up and then the shipping charges will turn most people off as well, it wont be cheap to ship that unit

yea!

i bought a 9500pro video card off ebay for 110 bux.. thought it was a half decent deal...

till i found out there was HELLA shipping costs for crossing the border from the U.S. to canada.. customs, plus other wierd tariffs, and some ohter charge my friend told me about..

seriously, almsot cost me as much as the card itself , just for shipping. so im getting it sent to ANOTHER friend who lives in the states, and hes going to send it to me labelled as a "gift" with a value of "8$" to bypass the border fees

just plain stupid

-------
    <A HREF="http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html" target="_new">please dont click here! </A>
  6. Quote:
    Well what's the price u hope to get? Maybe we can find some way to maneuvre this on ebay.

I dunno, do you think $700 is way too much to expect? I saw a similar monitor that is in my package go for $200 alone.
  7. Proc - $163
    Mobo - $70
    Case + PSU - $80
    Vid Card - $145
    RAM - $100
    HDD - $95
    Burner - $32
    Floppy - $7
    LCD - $350
    Mouse + KB - $50
    Speakers - $75
    Total: $1167

You should def be able to pull $600 from this or even $700.

Another option is to sell this part by part...

SEX is like math. Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and hope you dont multiply
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Hot Deals