UT2004 - Display Resolution

Last response: in Video Games
November 28, 2004 5:47:05 PM

I am running an Athlon 64-3000 with 1 gig of OCZ 3500 ram and an Asus
9800XT. When I set the display in the game over 800x600 and then accept the
changes the comp will lock for a moment then none of the menus will work
(even though the mouse pointer does). I have to ctrl-alt-del to get out of
the game. The game will then revert back to 800x600 when I restart it. I
have the Catalyst 4.12 , Dx9c and 3339 patch installed. I also don't have
any other problems with my other games. Anybody have any ideas ? Thanks !
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 6:09:05 PM

Disregard this. For some reason it just started to work and I was able to
get 1600x1200.
Thanks !

!