UT2004 - Display Resolution

I am running an Athlon 64-3000 with 1 gig of OCZ 3500 ram and an Asus
9800XT. When I set the display in the game over 800x600 and then accept the
changes the comp will lock for a moment then none of the menus will work
(even though the mouse pointer does). I have to ctrl-alt-del to get out of
the game. The game will then revert back to 800x600 when I restart it. I
have the Catalyst 4.12 , Dx9c and 3339 patch installed. I also don't have
any other problems with my other games. Anybody have any ideas ? Thanks !
1 answer Last reply
More about ut2004 display resolution
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Disregard this. For some reason it just started to work and I was able to
    get 1600x1200.
    Thanks !

    "Reggie Hillier" <reggiehillier@hfx.eastlink.ca> wrote in message
    >I am running an Athlon 64-3000 with 1 gig of OCZ 3500 ram and an Asus
    >9800XT. When I set the display in the game over 800x600 and then accept the
    >changes the comp will lock for a moment then none of the menus will work
    >(even though the mouse pointer does). I have to ctrl-alt-del to get out of
    >the game. The game will then revert back to 800x600 when I restart it. I
    >have the Catalyst 4.12 , Dx9c and 3339 patch installed. I also don't have
    >any other problems with my other games. Anybody have any ideas ? Thanks !

Games Resolution Video Games Displays