Sign in with
Your question

Need a little help

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 25, 2010 6:48:49 PM

A while back I stumbled on a site that allowed you to input the specs of your system and select a certain game and it the site would tell you in percentages how close your components were to meeting the requirements.

For example the laptop i have has a 2.0 ghz C2D, 4 gigs ddr2 ram and a 9300m GS gpu. The site would say your cpu meets the requirements of 80% todays games, your ram meets 100% of today's game and your gpu meets 35% of today's games (something like that). Anybody know what this site is?

I put in every kinda phrase I can think of but I cant find it. Thanks for any help you guys can give.

More about : question

September 25, 2010 6:58:50 PM

This wasn't the site but thanks anyway. The site you gave me only lets me test the computer i'm actually on. The site i was thinking of has alot of drop down boxes that have long lists of cpus and gpus. Its has check boxes that let you select xfire or sli etc.
m
l
Related resources
September 25, 2010 7:21:33 PM

You got me looking for that site too lol. I'm looking forward to finding that site for my later builds.
m
l
September 25, 2010 7:28:49 PM

Ok let me know if you find it. I stumbled on it not too long ago. I spent about and hour there lookin up games for both my laptop specs a desk top i was building from leftover parts after i built myself a new system.
m
l
September 25, 2010 7:40:35 PM

controlpanelheist said:
You got me looking for that site too lol. I'm looking forward to finding that site for my later builds.

I found it. The site is called gamedebate. Click on their "games" tab the it allows you to pick a game then it takes you to a screen where you can select all your specs.

I wish I could give myself best answer since I found it. Lol, oh well.
m
l
September 25, 2010 8:03:26 PM

Quote:
www.yougamers.com can also do it.

That's not the what I was lookin for. That only lets you test on the computer you are currently on. The site I found lets you test for a mix of components.
m
l
!