Sign in with
Your question

Need a little help

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 25, 2010 6:48:49 PM

A while back I stumbled on a site that allowed you to input the specs of your system and select a certain game and it the site would tell you in percentages how close your components were to meeting the requirements.

For example the laptop i have has a 2.0 ghz C2D, 4 gigs ddr2 ram and a 9300m GS gpu. The site would say your cpu meets the requirements of 80% todays games, your ram meets 100% of today's game and your gpu meets 35% of today's games (something like that). Anybody know what this site is?

I put in every kinda phrase I can think of but I cant find it. Thanks for any help you guys can give.

More about : question

September 25, 2010 6:58:50 PM

This wasn't the site but thanks anyway. The site you gave me only lets me test the computer i'm actually on. The site i was thinking of has alot of drop down boxes that have long lists of cpus and gpus. Its has check boxes that let you select xfire or sli etc.
Related resources
September 25, 2010 7:21:33 PM

You got me looking for that site too lol. I'm looking forward to finding that site for my later builds.
September 25, 2010 7:28:49 PM

Ok let me know if you find it. I stumbled on it not too long ago. I spent about and hour there lookin up games for both my laptop specs a desk top i was building from leftover parts after i built myself a new system.
September 25, 2010 7:40:35 PM

controlpanelheist said:
You got me looking for that site too lol. I'm looking forward to finding that site for my later builds.

I found it. The site is called gamedebate. Click on their "games" tab the it allows you to pick a game then it takes you to a screen where you can select all your specs.

I wish I could give myself best answer since I found it. Lol, oh well.
September 25, 2010 8:03:26 PM

Quote:
www.yougamers.com can also do it.

That's not the what I was lookin for. That only lets you test on the computer you are currently on. The site I found lets you test for a mix of components.
!