- Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus Series 600W
- ASRock Motherboard 770 EXTREME3
- Samsung 1 TB Spinpoint 7200 RPM SATA
- CORSAIR XMS3 DHX 4GB ( 2 X 2GB )
- AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition
- Asus ATI Radeon CuCore HD5770 1 GB DDR5 PCI-Express
But since I installed the OS, it does restart, sometimes not even log in, sometimes after a while, always get a blue screen that is not always the same error. sometimes I can login with success but I have errors in programs
Can you see, you who know more, any incompatibility between the parts?
You are describing the classic signs of a heat or power problem. Make sure your CPU's heatsink is properly mounted and that the fan is actually working. You may need to remove your heatsink, clean all surfaces, re-apply thermal paste, and re-mount the heatsink. Be sure to go easy on the thermal paste. More is not better.
There are several troubleshooting guides available to check through. I suggest you start with this one: