Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Where can i find windows xp drivers update online

Last response: in Components
February 13, 2011 11:25:04 PM

I have a computer that has windows xp but Ethernet has yellow "?" and I can't go online, I know the computer has network card but need a driver update file that I can download on my memory stick and download it since I can't go online with it. Does any one know where can I find one or any advice on how to do this please?
February 13, 2011 11:32:04 PM

u must tell me what network card u have so i can link u to the latest drivers for winxp :) 
m
l
February 13, 2011 11:55:45 PM

Yes, best sourse is the manufacturers website. If its a pre built computer like HP, Dell, Compaq... go to their site and look up the drivers for the model computer you have. If its a custom built you'll probably need to open the pc up and look on the lan card and get the manufatcturers name and model # off of it.
m
l
Related resources
February 14, 2011 3:27:40 AM

iceclock said:
u must tell me what network card u have so i can link u to the latest drivers for winxp :) 

Its Dell OptiPlex 745, thanks
m
l

Best solution

February 14, 2011 5:43:40 AM

imstudent said:
Its Dell OptiPlex 745, thanks

Go to the Dell website and search for your model number. It should be easy to find the latest drivers. Download from a friend's computer, stick it on a flash and install on your machine.
February 14, 2011 3:22:33 PM

Best answer selected by imstudent.
m
l
!