Sign in with
Your question
Solved

GTX 9800 full fan speed?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 26, 2010 7:36:26 AM

Hello,i good to put at 100% fan speed,bcs on auto,can see some artifacts after while playing
September 26, 2010 7:49:24 AM

Have you checked your temps? What tool are you using to monitor your system? Are you overclocking? If you are, roll back your overclock and see if that stops.

We need more information to help you and you can start by putting your full system specs in your signature.
September 26, 2010 7:50:28 AM

hanbrujo2k10 said:
Hello,i good to put at 100% fan speed,bcs on auto,can see some artifacts after while playing

It may be better if you provide more detail about your question. Did you mean video card fan speed and cpu fan? :pt1cable: 
Related resources
a b Î Nvidia
September 26, 2010 8:05:21 AM

Tell us your specs first, buddy...
What is your card temp?
September 26, 2010 5:52:19 PM

fan auto

fan 100%

Best solution

September 26, 2010 7:15:29 PM

57c is high for an idle g92 card, but i have exactly the same card and right now it's idling at 47, so I wouldn't worry about it. I've had this card for over a year and it's working fine. The temperature could be higher than mine based on your ambient temperature. Where do you live? Is it hot in the space where you keep your computer? When gaming my card would regularly hit 80c, but not higher.

Maybe turn the fan up to 75 percent if it bothers you. I have heard that you can burn out your fan that way, but it's probably not a big concern.

Also, please put your specs (everything, cpu, mobo, any overclock you may be doing) in your signature because that way people are more likely to help you and you don't waste their time. ;) 
September 26, 2010 7:53:20 PM

i have this card at 2008--and my live place is a little room with few ventilation ,,but my case have 4 fan 1 on top,1 on front and back .and 1 side of vcard..but,dot know hot works better
wind to inside or outside...

September 26, 2010 7:58:40 PM

nativeson8803 said:
57c is high for an idle g92 card, but i have exactly the same card and right now it's idling at 47, so I wouldn't worry about it. I've had this card for over a year and it's working fine. The temperature could be higher than mine based on your ambient temperature. Where do you live? Is it hot in the space where you keep your computer? When gaming my card would regularly hit 80c, but not higher.

Maybe turn the fan up to 75 percent if it bothers you. I have heard that you can burn out your fan that way, but it's probably not a big concern.

Also, please put your specs (everything, cpu, mobo, any overclock you may be doing) in your signature because that way people are more likely to help you and you don't waste their time. ;) 

but is better to reemplace a fan to burn a complete vcard memorys :whistle: 
October 3, 2010 1:07:48 AM

Best answer selected by hanbrujo2k10.
!