DVD Writer: Toshiba SD-R6252

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
January 29, 2005 12:59:15 AM

Hello!

I really have a huge problem with this drive, in Compaq Presario R3000Z.
It just simply can't write on hardly any DVD+R disc (Philips, Hawk etc.) (
in Nero I get the message that disc is not writable).
It only writes on Sky disks... But I have already bought other ones!
I've heard that firmware upgrade is able bring my writer to life, but I
haven't found ANY on Toshiba site, Compaq site is for me down...
Please, help me, what should I do to write on other discs?
Thank you in advance

Olqo

P.S. Sorry if there are some grammar errors :)  I'm still trying to improve
my English :)
!