Sign in with
Your question

WHAT IS THE BEST AMD X6 1090T MOTHERBOARD?

Last response: in Systems
November 19, 2010 5:32:40 PM

I am going to build a new computer and want to get an amd x6 1090T, my budget is kind of tight and I was thinking about getting a motherboard with DDR2 MEMORY so that I don't have to spend $300 on a couple gigs of memory. Or should i get a slower processor and get DDR3 Memory capable motherboard, so that I can upgrade the processor later? Going to do Crossfire and want to use it for gaming and music editing. Any suggestions? I am open to atx or e-atx as I will have a full tower. Thanks guys!

More about : amd 1090t motherboard

November 19, 2010 5:57:05 PM

I understand that you're exaggerating, but you can get 4 GB DDR3 for just over $60 right now. The cheapest you can get 4 GB DDR2 is $1 less. Unless, of course, you already own it.

As for the rest, see batuchka's post.
m
l
Related resources
November 19, 2010 6:04:36 PM

How much can you spend on the motherboard? Can you give us a budget so that we can at least try to help you.
m
l
November 19, 2010 7:14:09 PM

Oh I'm sorry I am new, I would like to spend about $700-$800 and the budget on the motherboard right now is from $150-$200 and I'm sorry about the memory I had mistaken the prices because everything I had seen was sold in pairs or triplets but I was thinking about running dual channel memory if i got the dual channel one.
Approximate Purchase Date: (e.g.: this week (the closer the better))

Budget Range: $700-$800

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Music editing, transfering vhs to dvd, games

Parts Not Required: keyboard, mouse, monitor

Preferred Website(s) for Parts:newegg.com, tigerdirect.com, frys.com)

Country of Origin: USA

Parts Preferences: None

Overclocking: / Maybe

Crossfire: Yes

Monitor Resolution: 1600x1200,
m
l
!