Need some help checking my system b4 i buy it

Hi all i am new in this forum and i was wondering if you guys could see this system and tell me what you think about it,and well tell me if its gonna last...

first of all i wanna start saing that i´ve never build a system before and i actually have a P4 based system (i know it sucks :cry: ) but after some time i´ve decided that it is time to upgrade!! but i was afraid that because of my lack of experience in building system i might have selected something wrong or just bad... sorry for my english....

well i selected this from amazon and well... tell me what you think if its good or if you would recomend me to change something... here it goes!+ :bounce:

*CPU: amd phenom II x6 1055T 2.8GHz (i will like to overclock to 3.5)
*Motherboard: MSI fuzion 870a-g54
*GPU: Crossfired Asus 6850 (i will like to overclock the core to 900)
*Case: thermaltake V5
*HDD: WD 500gb Caviar blue
*Ram: 8gb DDR3 1333 MHz kingstom KVR1333D3N9K
*Extra Fans: 2x cooler master 120mm
*Psu: Coller Master 650w GX series
*Display: LG M2762D 27-Inch Widescreen 1080p LCD TV/Monitor
*CPU cooling: stock cooler with artic silver 5 thermal paste(not actually a CPU cooler :D)
*Game pad: Wired Xbox 360 controller (black)

Well... what do you think?? is really important for me that somebody check my system and tell me if anything is missing or if i need to change something... and most important how will games run?? like MW2, COD black ops and what about Crysis 2?? i know it is not out yet but you think i will be able to run it?

Well this build on amazon is 1326.76$... is that price good for this system?

Thank you all... and sorry for my english :)
3 answers Last reply
More about need checking system
  1. not kingston ram. G.skill or mushkin.

no Cooler Master PSU,
    XFX, Corsair, Antec, Seasonic,

and for the OC at least get the hyper 212+ for $30
  2. Looks like a pretty solid build. I would change out :-
    RAM - for Corsair 4 GB DDR3 240-pin Memory Kit CMV4GX3M2A1333C9 HERE AT Amazon for $61.
    PSU - for Corsair CMPSU-550VX 550-Watt VX Series 80 Plus Certified Power Supply HERE AT Amazon for $60 after rebate.
    HDD - Western Digital Caviar Blue WD10EALX 1 TB Internal Hard Drive for $80

I walked through your entire build at amazon and only came up with just under $1.100. Was there going to be 2 video cards to go in your build? Hope not cause it looks like you're only going to get 1 at X16 so the second one would be a waste.

Found -
    CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Thuban 2.8 GHz HERE for $180, free shipping
    Mobo - MSI 870A-G54 AM3 HERE at Newegg for $100
    V Card - ASUS AMD Radeon HD 6850 1 GB GDDR5 Here for $205
    Case - Thermaltake V5 Black Edition Mid-Tower Gaming Chassis HERE for $45 after rebate
    PSU - Corsair CMPSU-550VX 550-Watt VX Series HERE for $59 after rebate
    RAM - Corsair 4 GB DDR3 HERE for $61
    HDD - Western Digital Caviar Blue WD10EALX 1 TB Internal Hard Drive HERE at Buy.com for $80
    Monitor - LG M2762D 27-Inch Widescreen 1080p LCD TV Monitor (Black) HERE for $300
    GamePad - Xbox 360 Wired Controller HERE for $35
    And I figure fans at about $20
    So that brings my/your total to $1,085 with some more for shipping on some of the items I didn't check to closely. Is that what you are looking at. Did I miss anything? I tried to keep as much as I could with Amazon like you did but a couple items I couldn't find so I substituted with places I buy from. So with a few changes added I think you'll enjoy your new system for a while.
  3. Samsung Spinpoint f3 1tb is better and is $65 on amazon.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems Product