Speech in UT 2003

Currently using Windows Messenger for speech whilst playing on-line with a
freind. I have heard that UT2004 supports speech within the game itself -
does anyone know if this applies to UT2003, and if so, how to activate it?

Regards,
3 answers Last reply
More about speech 2003
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:13:52 +0000, Shaft wrote:

    > Currently using Windows Messenger for speech whilst playing on-line with a
    > freind. I have heard that UT2004 supports speech within the game itself -
    > does anyone know if this applies to UT2003, and if so, how to activate it?

    Does not apply to UT2003. Use "Teamspeak", check it out here:
    http://www.goteamspeak.com

    Linux Registered User #327951
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Shaft enlightened us with:
    > I have heard that UT2004 supports speech within the game itself -
    > does anyone know if this applies to UT2003, and if so, how to
    > activate it?

    Nope, you really need UT2k4 for that.

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Thanks for the prompt responses - at least I won't spend ages looking for a
    feature that isn't there!
    Regards
    "Dan C" <youmustbejoking@invalid.lan> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:13:52 +0000, Shaft wrote:
    >
    >> Currently using Windows Messenger for speech whilst playing on-line with
    >> freind. I have heard that UT2004 supports speech within the game itself -
    >> does anyone know if this applies to UT2003, and if so, how to activate
    >> it?
    >
    > Does not apply to UT2003. Use "Teamspeak", check it out here:
    > http://www.goteamspeak.com
    >
    > --
    > If you're not on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
    > Linux Registered User #327951

Games Messenger Video Games