Speech in UT 2003

Last response: in Video Games
Share
December 28, 2004 8:13:52 PM

Currently using Windows Messenger for speech whilst playing on-line with a
freind. I have heard that UT2004 supports speech within the game itself -
does anyone know if this applies to UT2003, and if so, how to activate it?

Regards,

More about : speech 2003

Anonymous
December 28, 2004 8:13:53 PM

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:13:52 +0000, Shaft wrote:

> Currently using Windows Messenger for speech whilst playing on-line with a
> freind. I have heard that UT2004 supports speech within the game itself -
> does anyone know if this applies to UT2003, and if so, how to activate it?

Does not apply to UT2003. Use "Teamspeak", check it out here:
http://www.goteamspeak.com

Linux Registered User #327951
December 28, 2004 9:21:53 PM

Shaft enlightened us with:
> I have heard that UT2004 supports speech within the game itself -
> does anyone know if this applies to UT2003, and if so, how to
> activate it?

Nope, you really need UT2k4 for that.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
December 29, 2004 1:51:02 PM

Thanks for the prompt responses - at least I won't spend ages looking for a
feature that isn't there!
Regards
news:p an.2004.12.28.17.24.07.163210@invalid.lan...

!