Haris00911

Distinguished
May 22, 2010
Hey guys! I was gonna make a cheap first computer for around 350 and the main thing I want it for is to play COD4. That's mainly all I'm going to play on the PC because I have an XBox so I don't need anything too high end. I might play some other games but this is mostly it.

Approximate Purchase Date: Sometime this month

Budget Range: 0-350 After Rebates

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Video Rendering, Web, and School Work.

Parts Not Required: Keyboard, mouse, monitor, OS, and speakers.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: What ever is cheapest.

Country of Origin: United States of America

Parts Preferences: What ever works.

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: No

Additional Comments: I don' need a fancy case or anything, just a PC for light gaming.

Thanks in advance!

abrown221

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2010
Although I am new to these forums I am not at all new to gaming and whats required for it...

It is safe to say that there is VERY little breathing room here. Although, I took the time to put something together that could run it a 1024x768.

This is a VERY minimal gaming pc, and may or may not run COD 4 to your standards, and will certainly not run Black Ops at all. It will run other games like WoW and those before it perfectly fine.

http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=14939752

I did my research and everything should work together just fine. If anyone sees any issues let me know and i will fix it right away. If you have any further questions let me know!

PS: Overclocking is WAY out of the question

Haris00911

Distinguished
May 22, 2010

Thanks! I know my budget is tight, but this seems nice. Not the best of computers but it could work. I might be able to up the budget to $400 so you can have a little bit of room to maneuverer. You can go head and see what you can do with that if you want, but if you don't want to thats fine!

Thanks,
Haris