UT2003 or UT2004 ???

Last response: in Video Games
December 29, 2004 11:57:01 AM

I just recently saw a copy of UT2003 on sale at EB for under $15 bucks
(used) and was tempted to buy it. But should I? I've heard that UT2004
includes all of the content of UT2003. Is it true? Even all the mods, maps,
and mutators made for UT2003?

Should I wait? or Spend away? Let me know.

TIA

More about : ut2003 ut2004

December 29, 2004 11:59:19 AM

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 08:57:01 GMT, "Mi$$ KiTTy" <KiTTyK@ttBox.com>
wrote:

>I just recently saw a copy of UT2003 on sale at EB for under $15 bucks
>(used) and was tempted to buy it. But should I? I've heard that UT2004
>includes all of the content of UT2003. Is it true? Even all the mods, maps,
>and mutators made for UT2003?
>
>Should I wait? or Spend away? Let me know.

UT2004 is the worthy successor to UT. Just pretend UT2003 never
happened and ignore it.
December 29, 2004 3:13:59 PM

Andrew wrote:

> UT2004 is the worthy successor to UT. Just pretend UT2003 never
> happened and ignore it.

For me, UT2004 is worth the money just for Onslaught.
Anonymous
December 29, 2004 3:30:04 PM

wrote:

>I just recently saw a copy of UT2003 on sale at EB for under $15 bucks
>(used) and was tempted to buy it. But should I? I've heard that UT2004
>includes all of the content of UT2003. Is it true? Even all the mods, maps,
>and mutators made for UT2003?
>
>Should I wait? or Spend away? Let me know.
>
>TIA

Yes, UT2004 has all the content from UT2003, so if you buy '04, you'll
get everything in '03 plus Onslaught, which rules.
!