Dell/AMD Issue

Now, this is related to the recent new s or speculation thereof:

I know The Intel Corporation and Dell Computers have had their fair share of fists at each other. Here is what I think. I think somewhere under the tables Intel is trying to work with Dell,( who is a provider of Mostly to almost mainly Intel chips,) to rid AMD...legally. If Intel does not want competition, it needs to do it outside the Sherman Antitrust Act.

I don't think Dell wants to purchase AMD for chips, I think Intel is offering a sweet deal to Dell for ' buying and maintaining' AMD.

Call me a conspiracy nut...I am not. This is just what i see, not what I think.

The only reason Dell really wants AMD is because they would love to have their mobile segment. Dell has produced many failures when it comes to mobile devices and they know it. Bringing AMD's fusion exclusively to Dell would be a huge deal much bigger then most might realize.

Dell has been trying for a long time but can never seem to get it right the reason is Intel wasn't all that interested in mobile world they want to build powerful chips and that's fine, but the market is changing and Dell sees this and needs to do something quick before they are left behind too. A good acquisition for Dell would be Motorola that might be a little less threatening to Intel and could bring some good products to the table.

Like I said before this is BS because Intel will never let this deal even go into discussion this is a rumor and that's it It will never even hit the table.

I think you have too much time on your hands.