I have a budjet of $2500 thats for the case and components of the build. I need recommendations.
1. case Mid or full tower Brand?
2. Motherboard, Was thinking Rampage 3.
3.CPU ???? Liquid or air??? What model to stay in price range.
4. RAM??? thinking ddr 3 triple at 1500???
5. Hard drive????
6. GPUs NO IDEA??? nivdias or amds
I would like to be 3d ready direct x 11 and max out everything I throw at it...
also I would like to play around and learn how to do over-clocking..
And have a case that looks good maybe some uv lighting
any suggestions would be appreciated... I have hit a brick wall. I have been around pc for a while now and this will be my first official build... and gaming rig..
I would really like to stay on air if possible...with the option of Liquid cooling just the cpu with Corsair H70 and fans for gpu's
You should absolutely wait (another week I think) for Intel to rerelease their Sandy Bridget processors and motherboards. With that budget you'll be disappointed with anything on the market right now; imagine you spend $2500 and in a week you can get a better computer for $1500-1700.
1. Antec/Lian Li/Thermaltake, etc. I think mid towers are more than sufficient but it's more up to how much room you want it to take up.
2. Wait for LGA 1155. Go with 3 PCIe x16 slots with CF and SLI support.
3. i7-2600k whenever it's available again; ~$330. A good air cooler can be better and easier to use than liquid cooling. Sandy Bridge chips overclock well on stock cooling.
4. DDR3 1600 is the best value.
5. Go with an Intel SSD (solid state) as your primary hard drive to boot Windows. Get another 1-2TB mechanical drive for excessive storage.
6. With your budget go with dual GTX 570s. They're $350 each and can be clocked as fast as the $500 GTX 580s.
Thank you for the specks this seems like a very good system so far heres what i came up with on my own please tell me if i am evan close to the performance you have suggested with the system you have gathered......
*All prices in Canadian dollars.
*No additional duties or fees.