What do i need to update to run these game

Its not clear - do you get lag when playing the campaign? Do you only get lag when you are playing on line? Or are you just worried about getting lag if you buy the game?

Your graphics card should be plenty for the low resolution you are using. Your cpu is a little light, a 2.7GHz dual core, but it should be able to handle the campaign at 1280x1024.

sky12

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010
i already bought the game but i get lag in in camping and also multi player
i did not had these issue with all other cod before

i mean when i play camping the lag is just much
and in multi its lag also and i don't get it because i have 1mb connection
if the processor is the problem i can get new one no problem for me but i don't wanna the game lag

i can get amd 955 or amd 965

but is it gonna be supported for my motherboard well i know its am3 ready but is gonna be problem to put amd 955 or 965 on these board

sky12

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010

i did and i found its 99% when i run the game

for the gpu card well i disabled full screen in the game and then open the ccc and made it side by side so i can play and watch the gpu acivity i found its 42 to52% with 62temp but when i puse the game and press the gpu i see 60 to 77% acivity with the 62 temp

sky12

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010

i don't have cooler so i guess i go with 955 or 965 so is it gonna support my mother board with no problems right ?

and which is better preformance 955 or 965 ?

dafunklull

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2010
may be a bit advanced but have you tryed unlocking your athlon 7750? if the motherboards bios permits that is. heard some of them can be sleeper quads. just a thought tho.

sky12

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010

so both 955 and965 can oc to the same speed like 3.8 for example with no problems ?

i mean the only differance is the stock speed right ?

coldsleep

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2009

The difference is that the batches of 965s tested out better than the batches of chips that were designated 955.

In general, they probably have the same overhead, as they're made from the same mold (as it were). Through testing, the ones designated 965 were found to have slightly higher average quality, while the 955s were not quite as good on average.

Since they're pretty much the same chip, you should be able to get them both to about the same max speed, though it will depend somewhat on the specific individual chip that you get. For this reason, the 955 is a better value if you plan on overclocking.

Coldsleep gave you the long answer . . . which is why the definitive short answer is "Maybe".

jack_attack

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2009
Right now, CoD:BO doesn't like duals. My brother has a Phenom II @ 3.0, and framerates are very inconsistent. I imagine after a few months and a patch or two, it might get better. As Two says, "maybe". :)

To be honest, if you're looking to upgrade, I'd go for the Athlons right now, or wait until Bulldozer hits. I'm thinking it's going to push the PII's cost down a bit, and that would be the time to buy. The PII is a solid performer, and should be able to hold out for a good while, IMO. I could be entirely wrong though, both Intel and AMD have done things I don't understand in the past :)

sky12

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010
update : well i got amd 955 x4 today and its seems it fixed the issue i had with lag
first when i run the cpu the game was still lag alittle but after half hour the game worked perfectly at high max sitting with 75 fps well i guess the game need x3 or x4 cors when it comes to amd
well thanks every body for helping i guess i will need cooler for these so i can over clock it with no problems.... any idea? i never tried over clock before but it always nice to try it i guess