Silverstone RV02 strange fan noise

As the title suggests, am in a spot of bother with the fans.. Recently purchased the RV02.. Now the middle fan makes some strange crackling noise every now and then.. It is ever present at the startup and then subsides only to return back after sometime.. The noise is as though some thing is getting stuck between the fan blades.. Strangely, the noise (or should I say the irritation) is more when I switch the fan speeds to low.. Someone please care to explain as to what is happening.. And if someone can give possible solutions to solve the problem (except turning off or disconnecting the fan) then I will be sincerely grateful..

Solution
I've suggested this before to a poster and it worked for him with his 200mm Antec Big Boy.
Apply some pressure to the hub.He tried and heard a click/noise and the irritating sound went away.
I guess it was out of alignment or something.
That's all i got!
You might get lucky!
I've suggested this before to a poster and it worked for him with his 200mm Antec Big Boy.
Apply some pressure to the hub.He tried and heard a click/noise and the irritating sound went away.
I guess it was out of alignment or something.
That's all i got!
You might get lucky!

Solution