There was a problem starting $WKJ.FAT32

ytram

Honorable
Mar 5, 2013
I've been trying to open the USB device but every time i click on it, it says there was a problem starting $WKJ.FAT32 and the specified module could not be found. what should i do to open it again?

ws1173

Honorable
Jun 9, 2012
Is there information on the flash drive that you need? It sounds like there is a problem with the file system of the device (USB drives are typically formatted using the FAT-32 file system. If there isn't anything on there that you currently need, I would suggest re-formatting it (go into My Computer, right click on the device, select "format...", and follow the prompts).

carloflores27

Reputable
Sep 15, 2014
when you open your usb/external hdd you see recycle folder and a shortcut icon of drive?? then you cannot access your drive. an errror pops up "There was a problem starting ~$WLE.FAT32 The specified module could not be found"
here is a solution how you retrieve your files: download this link--->> http://usb-show.en.softonic.com/
1. RUN the usb show apps " this apps can retrieve all you files" -> after that you now see your all files in a folder..
2. BACKUP the files you retrieve.. copy and paste to other usb/external hdd.
3. FORMAT your affected external hdd
4. PUT BACK your files to your hDD.
:)) my english is not good but.. hopefully this can usefull..

HERE YOUR SOLUTION!!

PROBLEM FIX!!!!!!!!!