Where to find Toshiba drivers (T2130CT)

Archived from groups: comp.laptops,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

Due to an unfortunate accident, I wiped out the drive
in my Toshiba T2130CT laptop.

Where can I find the assorted "special" drivers for it?

I've been able to reload Win98SE using a 2-1/2" adaptor
in a normal tower computer. But it, obvioiusly, goes
nuts finding new hardware and searching for non-existant
drivers when I put the drive back into the laptop.

I've been to the Toshiba web site, but their support
doesn't include very much for that old a machine.

Jeff
1 answer Last reply
More about where find toshiba drivers t2130ct
  1. Archived from groups: comp.laptops,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

    Jeffrey D Angus <jangus@socal.rr.com> wrote in comp.laptops:

    > Due to an unfortunate accident, I wiped out the drive
    > in my Toshiba T2130CT laptop.
    >
    > Where can I find the assorted "special" drivers for it?
    >
    > I've been able to reload Win98SE using a 2-1/2" adaptor
    > in a normal tower computer. But it, obvioiusly, goes
    > nuts finding new hardware and searching for non-existant
    > drivers when I put the drive back into the laptop.
    >
    > I've been to the Toshiba web site, but their support
    > doesn't include very much for that old a machine.
    >
    > Jeff

    Maybe

    http://www.driverguide.com/

    or

    http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi-
    bin/ToshibaCSG/download_drivers_bios.jsp?z=27&service=UK

    (URL wrap)

    --
    CeeBee

    "I don't know half of you