Searching for two servers...

A couple of months ago, I joined a server where the maps had new air-borne
vehicles (helicopters, fighter jets, bombers, etc.) The weapons and the
ground vehicles were more or less the same.

And a few days ago, I joined a server where the maps had new (or heavily
modified) weapons. They even had the old UT2003 weapons. When the game
starts you have two guns in your hands that shoot red lasers or something.
The rocket launcher becomes a fast-revolving machine gun.

In both cases, I forgot to add the servers to my favourites. Does anyone
know which servers I'm talking about?
1 answer Last reply
More about searching servers
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > A couple of months ago, I joined a server where the maps had new air-borne
    > vehicles (helicopters, fighter jets, bombers, etc.) The weapons and the
    > ground vehicles were more or less the same.

    Those come with the airpower mod http://www.planetunreal.com/monarch/
    although I don't know what server they were on, perhaps you should get rid
    of all your filters and search the VCTF server listings.

Vehicles Games Servers Video Games