Closed Solved

Is this good company fpr video cards

is nvga a good company for video cards or is there a better one?
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about good company video cards
  1. nvga? nvidia? can you be more specific about your question?
  2. wa1 said:
    nvga? nvidia? can you be more specific about your question?

    i was just shopping around and i saw the brand NVDA so is the Nvidia?
  3. i don't know, could you give us link or picture or something?
  4. wa1 said:
    i don't know, could you give us link or picture or something?

    http://www.evga.com/
  5. Best answer
    that's EVGA, yes, they're one of best brand, they make quality products, so if you want to buy their card then go for it... :)
  6. Do it Do it Do it :D
    EVGA is awesome
  7. Best answer selected by new_compter_guy.
  8. wa1 said:
    that's EVGA, yes, they're one of best brand, they make quality products, so if you want to buy their card then go for it... :)

    thanks man for all your help
  9. You're welcome. :)
    Just ask again here on this forum in case you have any problem in the future (I hope not)...
  10. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics