First of all, do not post if you're not 100% sure of what you're saying.
Do not post if you don't have any proof of what you're saying.
I am writing this because someone told me that the Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme 5870 could fit on my board (587x-znfc), a non-reference model (I clearly mentioned it on my previous post) with minor mods.
Well it DOESN'T fit at all even if you mod it!
So now I've lost about 80$ on nothing, because of my own stupidity (was so happy to finally get rid of the stock fan!) and also a bad call.
I've never installed any VGA cooler before and I regret to have tried but the stock cooler is just too noisy!
* Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
* Share personal information, like your email address. Identify theft is real.
* Bump posts, claim "first!"
* Hijack a topic. Stick to the original conversation.
* Ask for help pirating, cracking passwords, or bypassing copyright protection