FS/FA: $40 each Toshiba Satellite and Tecra Laptop compute..

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
January 31, 2005 3:47:11 PM

We currently have this item up for sale on Ebay. Please go t­­o our
webpage to see this and other great items up for auction. We­­ also
offer many FIXED PRICE items for sale as well.

http://stores.ebay.com/JLA-ENTERPRISES

This and our other items are also available FOR SALE outside­­ of the

auction. Contact JLA ENTERPRISES either via e-mail at our we­­bpage,
via fax (832)553-7376 or via telephone (919) 488-3415 for mo­­re
information.
Even if this item is no longer available on our website, we ­­usually

have
additional items of a similar configuration in stock that wi­­ll be
available FOR
SALE.

Be sure to bookmark our main site and and check back
weekly for many new items across the board that will be adde­­d.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU NEED TODAY? CALL US AT (919) 4­­88-3415

FOR
DIRECT
SALES. We ship worldwide.

Thank You
JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION

WE BUY ANYTHING. CORPORATE ASSET RECOVERY / LIQUIDATION (AKA
INVESTMENT RECOVERY AND TECHNOLOGY RECYCLING). SURPLUS, EXCE­­SS
INVENTORY,
OVERSTOCK, OBSOLETE AND USED
ITEMS. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL GIVE US A CALL!!! SINGL­­E PIECE

OR
MULTIPLE
TRUCKLOADS. WE WILL PICK UP FROM ANYWHERE IN THE US (BY TRUC­­KLOAD
ONLY).
CORPORATIONS OR INDIVIDUALS. CASH PAID FOR ALL ITEMS WITH NO­­
HASSLE!!!
(919)
488-3415, FAX: (832)553-7376.

LOOKING TO RECYCLE YOUR USED OR OLD COMPUTERS, MONITORS AND
­TECHNOLOGY?
WE
ACCEPT DROP-OFFS IN THE RALEIGH / DURHAM, NORTH CAROLINA, LI­­TTLE
ROCK,
ARKANSAS, HOUSTON, TEXAS AND ORANGE, CALIFORNIA (LIMITED
AVA­ILABILITY)
AREAS
(CALL 1ST) AND WILL PICKUP CERTAIN LARGE LOADS OF EQUIPMENT.­­
CONTACT
JLA
ENTERPRISES FOR MORE DETAILS.

If this message has been posted to a USENET NEWSGROUP which ­­does
not
allow these type of messages, please notify us ASAP and we w­­ill
remove
the group from our posts. Please be sure to include a COMPLE­­TE copy

of
the "Official, not proposed" CHARTER or FAQ'S of the group i­­n
question.

****We post with the "FS and FA" tag in our posts due to the­­ fact
that
our items are both "For Sale" via Ebay OR you can buy the it­­em or
one

of similar configuration from us directly at a "Fixed Price.­­" The
price
that is listed in the subject of this message is the current­­ price
that
the
item is listed for on Ebay when this message was posted. If ­­you
would

like to
purchase this item"DIRECT" at a fixed price, contact us via ­­the
information on
our website.****

ui
yu

uty

yu
yu

ryu

6yut

6
5y

ut
yi
uy
ry
uty

6

yr
tuyi

6u
iy

JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRI­­SES JLA

[...]

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 31, 2005 7:44:44 PM

Geeze, you sure spam enough here.