i have a xanadoo wireless motem an it has poor signal it run at 10.0 mbps an iwould like abetter signal an more speed
More about :boost signal wireless motem
August 21, 2010 9:17:54 PM
Wireless is usually about half the speed of wired even with good wireless reception. You should try to optimise your reception and avoid interference.
1) raise the router above furniture level
2) Experiment with channels (some will work better or worse depending on your environment)
3) If you can detect strong neighbouring wifi, use a channel 5 stops away from strongest.
4) Relocate cordless phone base or video sender etc.
5) Be prepared to move the computer (or at least turn it so your body is not between the router signal and the wireless adapter's antenna.