Storage devices which can use Memory Stick Pro memory cards

Last response: in Digital Camera
a b G Storage
a b } Memory
January 16, 2005 11:01:30 PM

Greetings! I have a Sony camera which uses Sony Memory Stick Pro and
Memory Stick Pro Duo memory cards.

[a] Which memory to CD burners [like Roadstor] accept Memory Stick Pro
and Memory Stick Pro Duo of 256 and 512 MB capacities?

Which Hard Drive storage devices [like Image Tank] accept Memory
Stick Pro and Memory Stick Pro Duo of 256 and 512 MB capacities?
With thanks.
Anonymous
a b G Storage
a b } Memory
January 17, 2005 11:14:42 PM

anyone4tennis@hotmail.com wrote:

> Greetings! I have a Sony camera which uses Sony Memory Stick Pro and
> Memory Stick Pro Duo memory cards.
>
> [a] Which memory to CD burners [like Roadstor] accept Memory Stick Pro
> and Memory Stick Pro Duo of 256 and 512 MB capacities?
>
> Which Hard Drive storage devices [like Image Tank] accept Memory
> Stick Pro and Memory Stick Pro Duo of 256 and 512 MB capacities?
> With thanks.

The Apacer Disc Steno accepts Memory Sticks and so I assume Pro and duo too.

The Apacer also accepts CF I & II, MMC, SD, SM and xD (with an xD to CF
adapter)
!