Additional question about UT2K4

Hi all.

1)How to do(and what's it's name) the fouth(beside Speed, Booster and
Invisible) trick with adrenaline?

2)How come there are servers with more than one map in the demo?

3)How come on some servers they tell me that i need a newest patch? (Are
there any for the Demo?)

4)Why do I have problems with connecting to servers that have this ear near
their name? I think that i can get only on the ones that have green
dot(skull, ear - i can't).

5)Why can people connect to me by my IP and i can't do it other way aorund?
The first time i get this "connecting" sign with IP but the next time i try
there is just a black screen:(.

That's it for now:)
If somebody needs it fro answers config of my PC is:
P4 2,53Ghz
521 RAM
GF4 TI4200 128 Mb

Me

Profil1 wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> 1)How to do(and what's it's name) the fouth(beside Speed, Booster and
> Invisible) trick with adrenaline?
>
> 2)How come there are servers with more than one map in the demo?

They released an updated demo at www.unrealtournament.com that has more
than one map for Onslaught games (2 to be exact).

> 3)How come on some servers they tell me that i need a newest patch? (Are
> there any for the Demo?)

You'll probably have to download the latest demo from
www.unrealtournament.com as I do not see any patches from them available
that apply directly to the old demo.

> 4)Why do I have problems with connecting to servers that have this ear near
> their name? I think that i can get only on the ones that have green
> dot(skull, ear - i can't).

The ear only means the server is not a dedicated one. Whether or not
you can connect to them is determined if they properly setup their port
forwarding rules in their router or firewall or not.

> 5)Why can people connect to me by my IP and i can't do it other way aorund?
> The first time i get this "connecting" sign with IP but the next time i try
> there is just a black screen:(.

They probably didn't forward their ports properly on their router.

> That's it for now:)
> If somebody needs it fro answers config of my PC is:
> P4 2,53Ghz
> 521 RAM
> GF4 TI4200 128 Mb
>

> Me

> > Hi all.
> >
> > 1)How to do(and what's it's name) the fouth(beside Speed, Booster and
> > Invisible) trick with adrenaline?
> >
> > 2)How come there are servers with more than one map in the demo?
>
> They released an updated demo at www.unrealtournament.com that has more
> than one map for Onslaught games (2 to be exact).
>
> > 3)How come on some servers they tell me that i need a newest patch? (Are
> > there any for the Demo?)
>
> You'll probably have to download the latest demo from
> www.unrealtournament.com as I do not see any patches from them available
> that apply directly to the old demo.
>
> > 4)Why do I have problems with connecting to servers that have this ear
near
> > their name? I think that i can get only on the ones that have green
> > dot(skull, ear - i can't).
>
> The ear only means the server is not a dedicated one. Whether or not
> you can connect to them is determined if they properly setup their port
> forwarding rules in their router or firewall or not.
>
> > 5)Why can people connect to me by my IP and i can't do it other way
aorund?
> > The first time i get this "connecting" sign with IP but the next time i
try
> > there is just a black screen:(.
>
> They probably didn't forward their ports properly on their router.

Thx for the info, very usefull.
And what about the first one:D?