Imoen's Mage Spells

I'm a BG fan, played the original game several times through. Now I am
pretty heavily into BG2 SOA. I've noticed beginning sequence that
Imoen's spells were grayed out. You loose Imoen pretty quick in the
game, so it's no big deal. But, having just rescued her from the
Asylum, I've noticed that her Mage spells are still grayed out. When
does she get to do her mage thing? I hate peeking into walkthroughs
before I complete a game at least once, but I'd like to know if its
just a matter of waiting, or do I have to do a restoration spell, etc?
TIA

Betsu Bob wrote:

> I'm a BG fan, played the original game several times through. Now I am
> pretty heavily into BG2 SOA. I've noticed beginning sequence that
> Imoen's spells were grayed out. You loose Imoen pretty quick in the
> game, so it's no big deal. But, having just rescued her from the
> Asylum, I've noticed that her Mage spells are still grayed out. When
> does she get to do her mage thing?

When you stop having her wear armor and (optional) put her in a mage
robe, or elven chain.

Sonabitch, should've thought of that myself. Thanx!

On Wed, 12 May 2004 22:07:57 GMT, Kish <Kish_K@pacbell.net> wrote:

>Betsu Bob wrote:
>
>> I'm a BG fan, played the original game several times through. Now I am
>> pretty heavily into BG2 SOA. I've noticed beginning sequence that
>> Imoen's spells were grayed out. You loose Imoen pretty quick in the
>> game, so it's no big deal. But, having just rescued her from the
>> Asylum, I've noticed that her Mage spells are still grayed out. When
>> does she get to do her mage thing?
>
>When you stop having her wear armor and (optional) put her in a mage
>robe, or elven chain.

TRENDING THREADS