Asus F1A75-I Deluxe compatible memory 1866

nojones

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2008
Hi!

I've spent hours trying to find compatible memory for another Asus mobo. 1866 is needed for maximising the graphics performance. Asus provided QVL is a bad joke as usual. This is a nice mobo with remote capable of starting comp and cool software. Will make perfect x-mas gift custom built in nice small wooden box silent passive with pico-psu :) Has anyone heard someone made this board run with some easy to find affordable 1866 set? I'm used to buy several sets of memory for any one new Asus model. Usually one of them has worked fine :na: Tired of that. Please help. Someone must have this board running 1866?

TIA

Jones, Finland

snowboardwcu

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2011
I'm also interested in finding an answer to this. nojones, you ever purchase anything? how did it work?

"1866 is needed for maximising the graphics" i was unaware of this and will be looking into it now, thanks. i'll repost if i purchase something.

snowboardwcu

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2011
I'm also interested in finding an answer to this. nojones, you ever purchase anything? how did it work?

"1866 is needed for maximising the graphics" i was unaware of this and will be looking into it now, thanks. i'll repost if i purchase something.