Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Help me naming my website!!

Last response: in Components
Share
February 21, 2011 6:08:25 AM

Hi all once again :bounce: 

I've finalized it and want to name my website please help me with this..

It will be a webshop in which i would be listing

Computer hardwares, electronics, branded t-shirts(clothing) and some regular home decoration items... :) 

I hope this time also you will help me with the name for my webshop :sol: 

More about : naming website

February 21, 2011 7:02:15 AM

Offtopic-R-us.com
m
0
l
February 21, 2011 7:05:58 AM

wow///// but i want something catchy and short
m
0
l
Related resources
February 21, 2011 7:08:22 AM

you could do something like "freepc.com"

bet you'd score a lot of hits rofl
m
0
l
February 21, 2011 7:12:33 AM

hcstnfrd said:
you could do something like "freepc.com"

bet you'd score a lot of hits rofl

this aint going to be a pc store only :heink: 
m
0
l
February 21, 2011 7:16:14 AM

And does Amazon.com have anything to do with the amazon?



No, not really.
m
0
l
February 21, 2011 7:18:37 AM

hcstnfrd said:
And does Amazon.com have anything to do with the amazon?



No, not really.


wow but that name indicates something a forest/jungle... jungle of commodities..makes sense.

here your suggested name will piss off all those who would visit my site assuming they might get "free pc" :fou: 

m
0
l
February 21, 2011 1:43:55 PM

dashiz.com you sell lots of shiz :)  no insult meant here. lots of stuff.

Lots of users add there own initials to make store names, that would be short, but would take longer to get people to hear about it i guess.
m
0
l
February 21, 2011 5:11:02 PM

any name suggestions?
m
0
l
February 21, 2011 5:17:43 PM

Quote:
Freeporn.com you should get alot of google hits

i am serious baby!! :fou: 
m
0
l
February 21, 2011 6:03:03 PM

Wesellstuff
Youbuystuff
Wehavestuff
Youcanhavestuff
Wantstuff

Wehaveitall
Youwantitall
Wedontwantitall
Youshouldhaveitall
m
0
l
February 21, 2011 6:41:44 PM

MadCatz900 said:
Wesellstuff
Youbuystuff
Wehavestuff
Youcanhavestuff
Wantstuff

Wehaveitall
Youwantitall
Wedontwantitall
Youshouldhaveitall

naaaaaaahh
m
0
l
February 21, 2011 6:42:14 PM

Quote:
use your current username

Asiarules or Asiarules Hardware

my id is little racist..you know what i mean :na: 
m
0
l
February 21, 2011 10:21:59 PM

Quote:
pft :lol:  OI where does all the hardware come from? Asia. So its the thruth

right now i am planning to sell locally only.
m
0
l
February 21, 2011 10:46:55 PM

Bottlenecks would be a awesome name...i think the name Bottleneck can relate to alot of stuff other then just pc hardware....and one more thing are you guys hiring :)  i live in the bay area looking for a job :( 
m
0
l
February 22, 2011 12:07:19 AM

Bigmac80 said:
Bottlenecks would be a awesome name...i think the name Bottleneck can relate to alot of stuff other then just pc hardware....and one more thing are you guys hiring :)  i live in the bay area looking for a job :( 

i am located in india, in which country are you??

you could be an associate :) 
m
0
l
February 22, 2011 12:13:24 AM

I know I have a little mini-website named after a river in my area. Judging by Intel's naming schemes, you can't go wrong with geographical landmarks... :D  Of course, the rivers where I live all have kickass names, so that may not work as well for you... :heink: 

Hmmm... names that won't get you sued... that's a tough one.
m
0
l
February 22, 2011 12:38:01 AM

someguynamedmatt said:
I know I have a little mini-website named after a river in my area. Judging by Intel's naming schemes, you can't go wrong with geographical landmarks... :D  Of course, the rivers where I live all have kickass names, so that may not work as well for you... :heink: 

Hmmm... names that won't get you sued... that's a tough one.

i want something which should sound simple but catchy enough to make sense that its a webshop link. :) 
m
0
l
February 22, 2011 2:23:28 AM

Quote:
Wangs Hardware
.....and why wang??? :o  any reason?
m
0
l
February 22, 2011 4:03:40 AM

When you want the best, you go wangs! :p 

Catchy indeed.
m
0
l
February 22, 2011 5:55:36 AM

nukemaster said:
When you want the best, you go wangs! :p 

Catchy indeed.

but if someone is going to ask, why wang....?? then am i gonna make face like this :whistle:  ?
m
0
l
February 22, 2011 1:07:53 PM

We
Are
New
Great
Shop
m
0
l
February 25, 2011 8:19:29 AM

WOW Creativity..but what when it gets older and renowned :p 
m
0
l
!