camera raw 2.4 Beta version

Last response: in Digital Camera
January 17, 2005 9:52:55 AM

Hi!

I already downloaded this raw pluggin 2.4 and i tried to fix it by
moving the previous .8bi file and placing this new in the photoshop
pluggin folder, but it doesn´t work, i can´t open my NEF files! can
you please explain me what to do? do i have to do anything with the
nef pluggin?
Thank you in advance
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 11:19:16 AM

Esther wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I already downloaded this raw pluggin 2.4 and i tried to fix it by
> moving the previous .8bi file and placing this new in the photoshop
> pluggin folder, but it doesn´t work, i can´t open my NEF files! can
> you please explain me what to do? do i have to do anything with the
> nef pluggin?
> Thank you in advance

You should not be using Beta software if you don't know what to do! O.K,
but you did. Remove that, and reinstall PS RAW plugin v. 2.3.

--
John McWilliams
Anonymous

What camera?