V551 & HP IPAQ 4705 Bluetooth WAP

I have a V551 that I have used with my Tungsten T3 to surf the net
successfully..... I however have been unsuccessful in doing the same with my
Ipaq....

Has anyone done this with the 2?

Thanks!

I have successfully done it with my iPAQ 4705.

Robert
----------
"Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas."
Virgil

I can connect my iPAQ 2215 through my wife's V551 with no problem, but I
can't do the same with my Sony-Ericsson T62u, although the settings all
appear to be the same. It's a mystery.

"Nitronik" <nitronik@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I have a V551 that I have used with my Tungsten T3 to surf the net
>successfully..... I however have been unsuccessful in doing the same with
>my Ipaq....
>
> Has anyone done this with the 2?
>

> Thanks!

Do you think you could post exactly how you did it??
Thanks!!