I am building my first computer i am getting only a dark screeen what can be?

DanielJara

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2011

motherboard= ga-890gpa-ud3h gigabyte
memory=xms3 4 gb corsair
cpu=amd black edition 1100 six core
video card =sapphire 5770
power supply=xfx 850w black edition
full tower= cooler master haf 932

DanielJara

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2011

that`s a very nice review on everything thanks, but i did all what is in there most of that is just common sense
thanks dude, but sometimes you need at least to have your screen on to troubleshooting some of the component
of the device that you are building and that`s exactly what i don`t have and what i do have i think is the worse escenary that you can get a nightmare! where you have no power at all to do a move. thanks in advance for you
help.

DanielJara

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2011
hi dude but my mobo was just fine thanks for you suggestion but what it was, was the ram
i just change them for a different brand and !bingo! i`m in
but now i can`t load my o.s. i tryed w. xp 32 bits with service pack 3 and w.7 ultimate 64 bits
and the pc refuse to get them. reading only, loading operating sistem. in bios detects hard drive like
master and dvd like slave but in the end it is the same results. don`t know what to do next only to
ask you for help againt guys thanks in advance for any tips you can throw on this problem. i know the
way i write sucks but i never made it till higschool (still pushing up yeah) hasta la vista babies.