Sign in with
Your question

Water Cooling Case

Last response: in Components
February 22, 2011 6:52:53 AM

I've researched for a while now and I haven't found anything suitable, so I'm asking more experienced people.

Basically, I need a case that is water cooling friendly (3x120 rad), doesn't have a side window and isn't gaudy looking. I want the case to perform well for cooling needs, as well as not keep me awake at night with a mini rave going on (No LEDs).

Price for the case is not an issue. Additionally, I will be running a full motherboard block, 2 crossfired 6970's water cooled, and my AMD 965 BE hopefully on one loop.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

- Tim

More about : water cooling case

February 22, 2011 7:32:59 AM

thefinnnwi said:
I've researched for a while now and I haven't found anything suitable, so I'm asking more experienced people.

Basically, I need a case that is water cooling friendly (3x120 rad), doesn't have a side window and isn't gaudy looking. I want the case to perform well for cooling needs, as well as not keep me awake at night with a mini rave going on (No LEDs).

Price for the case is not an issue. Additionally, I will be running a full motherboard block, 2 crossfired 6970's water cooled, and my AMD 965 BE hopefully on one loop.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

- Tim

I use this case because i need room inside and if you want to setup 3 rads on that baby, this case can handle 5 Rads !

http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/product.php?product_id=...
We work in gaming design/Animation 3D with many custom PC and this one, its a very nice case. Take the 2x 240 mm Fans in and buy new one because they have LED Red..... its one great case, its only LED the trouble for you and this case i paid $179.99 Canadian. Fans 240mm are about $10 each.
If you would like more quiet (mine because i have like 7 fans inside, i have a fan controller to reduce noise and its super cool and super friendly water cooling

Cheers

m
l
a b ) Power supply
February 22, 2011 10:13:43 AM

Also:
Corsair 700/800
Silverstone Temjin TJ07
m
l
!