Where's the Intel i3 2100 CPU?

emmanuelxian07

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2011
Intel was supposed to release the i3 2100 core last February 20, 2011. How come I haven't seen any yet? I know there's a problem with the P67 motherboards but Intel said a lot of times that the issue will not affect release dates of all other products. Is there any news regarding this?

Wish I Was Wealthy

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008

Hi emmanuelxiar :hello: ...Yeah I have to agree with you about not seeing it yet :pt1cable: ...I live in Australia & not one online store that I phoned up has it in yet,but one place said that maybe at the end of this week :) ...I like that core i3 2100T @ 2.5 GHz,dual core with hyperthreading & has a 35 watt rating,the other 2 have 65 watt rating...That will be good for a real small case that I have to use with a H67 mainboard :) ...

Of course it's going to affect release dates when there are no motherboards being shipped. LOL

emmanuelxian07

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2011

*Sigh* At least you can rest assured you'd have the chance to get one pretty soon. In my case, I'm not really sure because I live in Asia and I'm sure producers wouldn't put our county on their top priority. >,<
Good for you, by the way. Tell me what you think about the processor and how it works for you, once you get it. I want to know how well it performs.