I have a new computer with a GA-x58-ud3r MB. I want to find a way to have the case fan automatically controlled. My current idea is this:
- Replace my case fans (3x120mm) with fans that support PWM or whatever needed. To fit the MB, that's 2 with 3-pins connector and one with a 4-pins connector.
- Install them and use the MB connector.
- Use Speedfan to automatically control the speed.
Can this work? My doubts are:
- Does speedfan supports my MB and the case fan connector?
- What is the difference between the 3 and the 4 pins connector?