War games that supports Intel core i3 graphicc card

bibu

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2010
I have intel core i3 in my pc and comes with Intel Media Accelerator graphic card which I think isnt good. Could some one tell the names of war games this configuration supports???????

yakmar

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2010
Hello,

Could you please provide full system specifications? My advice would be buying a videocard for playing games. The intel integrated videocard are not suffience enough to play games.

Regards.

An Intel i3 with Intel Media. Is this a laptop by chance? If so, don't expect to play any games at all.

If it is a desktop, ct1615's advise is good. The Intel Integrated video systems are absolutely horrible. They're fine for internet/email of course, but beyond that they're worthless for any 3D applications.

maniac007

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2010

inbuilt graphics will provide you a good resolution and good graphics... if running games, buy any cheap card.. well it depends on your budget and availability... i have ati radeon 4350 and it runs many games desently on desent graphics on my 19 inch widescreen... but i would suggest if you have money power go for 5xxx series and if you're on budget... take 4xxx series...