Sign in with
Your question

War games that supports Intel core i3 graphicc card

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 3, 2010 6:26:12 PM

I have intel core i3 in my pc and comes with Intel Media Accelerator graphic card which I think isnt good. Could some one tell the names of war games this configuration supports???????
October 3, 2010 8:20:28 PM

Hello,

Could you please provide full system specifications? My advice would be buying a videocard for playing games. The intel integrated videocard are not suffience enough to play games.

Regards.
m
l
Related resources
October 4, 2010 12:09:24 AM

THank you Yakmar :) 
m
l
a b U Graphics card
October 4, 2010 7:31:54 PM

An Intel i3 with Intel Media. Is this a laptop by chance? If so, don't expect to play any games at all.

If it is a desktop, ct1615's advise is good. The Intel Integrated video systems are absolutely horrible. They're fine for internet/email of course, but beyond that they're worthless for any 3D applications.
m
l
October 6, 2010 4:46:07 PM

bibu said:
THank you Yakmar :) 

Hello,

Could you please provide full system specifications? Is it a laptop or a desktop computer. What's called?

Regards.
m
l
October 13, 2010 12:56:22 PM

I have desktop computer
m
l
October 13, 2010 5:56:05 PM

Hello,

I would suggest you to go to the local computer shop and ask what the possibilities are with your computer.

Regards.
m
l
October 13, 2010 7:58:31 PM

bibu said:
I have intel core i3 in my pc and comes with Intel Media Accelerator graphic card which I think isnt good. Could some one tell the names of war games this configuration supports???????

inbuilt graphics will provide you a good resolution and good graphics... if running games, buy any cheap card.. well it depends on your budget and availability... i have ati radeon 4350 and it runs many games desently on desent graphics on my 19 inch widescreen... but i would suggest if you have money power go for 5xxx series and if you're on budget... take 4xxx series...
m
l
!